THE SECOND AND THIRD POSTCARDS I RECEIVED

Tuesday, November 24, 2015



TODAY I received my second and third postcards. And ironically, both postcards were coming from Germany.

Thanks to Dorte from Bremen, Northern Germany and Nicola from Ennepetal, Western Germany. Thank you to both of you and happy postcrossing.



Dear Wak!
This postcard comes from Bremen in Northern Germany. It's a 1200 year old city with lots of sites to visit.
Greetings
Dorte



Dear Wak Tiga Lalat,
many greetings from Ennepetal, a small town in Western Germany.
I hope you'll like the postcard I've chosen for you.
It shows what our town looks like here in Germany right now.
It's quite grey and windy and the trees have lost almost all their leaves.
So you can say that it's quite a melancholic season, but I like it anyway.
Wish you all the best and hope that you'll enjoy Postcrossing as much as I do.
- Nicola


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Kelakar bila baca mat salleh addressed "Dear Wak Tiga Lalat"..
    Kalau translate in English mau diaorang guling2 ketawa dalam kemusykilan.. hahaha
    By the way, cantik tulisan Nicola..
    Postcrosser ramai juga dari Germany yer Wak..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tular, harap2 dorg baca blog wak nih., hihi2 sonok pulak layanns

      Delete
  2. bestnya!!! nak jugak poskad dri wak!!! kita ada 1 poskad Holland...wak nak?

    ReplyDelete