ARE YOU TOO BUSY?

Thursday, April 21, 2016



Salam my blog readers, if there is any? Lol.

Today I prepared some outgoing postcards. No more direct swap. Life is too busy now. I hope you understand.

1. Joana Nitschke, Germany (swap-bot, Not Perfect Postcard, SG50)
2. Pashkovskaya Yelena, Belarus (postcrossing, MY-314461, fruits)
3. Aylin Yalin Yali Mah, Turkey (postcrossing, MY-314462, sandy beach)
4. The Peace-Ruiz family, USA (postcrossing, MY-314463, sandy beach)
5. Anna Vancurova, Czech (postcrossing, MY-314468, Perak gallery)
6. Annika Siegers, Sweden(postcrossing, MY-314466, Penang Town Hall)
7. Ekaterina Trusova, Belarus (postcrossing, MY-314467, Perlis Gua Kelam)
8. S E de Gooijer, The Netherlands (postcrossing, MY-314464, Kedah paddy field)
9. Ivy Chang, Taiwan (postcrossing, MY-314469, Kelantan Masjid Kampung Laut)

I hope they will receive my postcards very soon!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I thought u were travelling around d world in 80 days. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please send one to me. never receive any. pity me! hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wak.. busy bebenor ye Wak..
    Rindu plak nak tgk abam hijau tu beraksi..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samalah dengan saya Wak, no longer direct swap.. Kecewa sebab banyak tak terima sedangkan kaedah ni based on trust..

    ReplyDelete