A QATARI POSTCARD I BOUGHT TODAY

Friday, November 05, 2021

Hi everybody.
It's been more than 3 years I didn't update this blog.

The last entry I posted here when I was in Lumut, Perak, Malaysia.
There is something wrong with the image on that post.
I'll check it later.
As I'm staying far far away from my backup hardisk where I keep all the previous photos.

Anyway.
As some of you are already aware.
That I am staying in Doha, Qatar now.
It's been 1 month already.
Hopefully I can stay here until my working contract expired next year.
Or better after the World Cup Qatar 2022.
InsyaAllah - may god permit me to do that.
Amin.

Talking about the postcard.
It's quite a challenge to find hereby.
The only place I've found the postcard is at the Souq Waqif.
So, after a couple visits to the photo shop.
Finally, I decided to purchase one postcard.
It's price is 5 riyal per piece.
Normally with 5 riyal, I can buy about 5 postcards in my country.
But, there is another issue.
I need to purchase stamp and how to post it into my hometown.

I'll keep you all posted in this blog.

See you next time.

Salam from Doha, Qatar.
4 November 2021.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think I want to start active in postcrossing ni Wak. I sat in the cave for so long. I miss exchanging postcards.

    ReplyDelete