NO. 6: SEATTLE, WA | NO. 7: PUNE, INDIA

Saturday, December 12, 2015



TODAY I got 2 postcards, from Ms Lauren of Seattle and Mr Mukund of Pune, India. Both postcards have their own special appearance. While Ms Lauren's postcard is in wide size, Mr Mukund's description of the postcard is wrong and not accurate, and I think it supposed to be for other receipient. But I would like to appreciate both of them to send me the postcards.

US-3720012
Hello Wak! I thought this was a neat postcard & thought you may like it with your interest in photography. This is a newstand at Pikes Place Market in Downtown Seattle. One of my favorite places in the city. Lots of vendors selling their wares & an occasional fish being thrown "=)
I hope you are enjoying Postcrossing. I love getting cards from places I hope to visit some day. We live about 20 miles west of Seattle and enjoying hiking, geocaching, music & movies. Happy postcrossing. Lauren ")

IN-166773

Note. I dont want to write the message Mr. Mukund typed to me on the postcard since all the information is wrong and not correct. Anyway, thank you for sending me the postcard.





Postcard from India:




You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. wow... cantiknya poskat tu wak... rare ni mana ada kat sini kan, setem pun cantik... anak saya tgk mesti suka setem tu, dia tgh kumpul setem....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sohla anak mak tu join penpal group nih., interesting tauu., hehe2

      Delete
  2. Hahahah sepjg pengalaman saya x pernah org salah htr postcard kat saya.. Rare tu Wak..

    Tak boleh lupa : "Dear Poria"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rasa mcm bongok je kann., huhu2 dari india pulak tuuui ;p

      Delete
    2. cik kak lenny penah dpt poskad dari india tak? hrmmmm

      Delete
    3. Hahaha on top of that, date pun salah.. Tido ker masa dia taip message tuuuuii :-)

      Delete
    4. Pernah via direct swap, postcrossing mcm blm lagi..

      Delete