PENGALAMAN BERBELANJA DI EBAY

Tuesday, December 08, 2015



The above title is about "My experience shopping on Ebay".

Beside postcards, my other hobbies are photography and blogging. Currently I am a bit obsessed with Lego minifigures. Although this blog is about postcards, I will include some other hobbies too.

Yesterday, I bought 2 minifigures of photographers (male and female) as tourists with cameras and tripod. Since there are from 2 different sellers, so the shipping costs are charged differently too.

According to the ebay, I will get the merchandise (Lego minifigures) earliest by 16 Dec and until 30 Dec. Hopefully the merchandises I bought will be arrived safely.

Updated. 5 Jan 2016. Still no news on the ebay order ;(

Updated. 31 Jan 2016. Finally the minifigures arrived safely on my lap today! Link.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wak penangan eBay hampir muflis saya.. Itulah sebab skrg kembali ke pangkal jalan.. hihihi

    Betul ker skrg PayPal tak collaborate lg dgn eBay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. muflis sbb shopping sakan tak hengat dunia ke ape? harap2 tak kene tipu lah kann., cerr mak citer sikit pengalaman ebay.,

      rasanya bayar ebay masih guna paypal .., smlm wak byr oke jeeer., ;p

      Delete
    2. Shopping tak hengat dunia Wak..
      Pengalaman so far tak pernah kena tipu.. Tapi kena check trusty seller la Wak based on bintang & buyers review..

      Delete
  2. sy tak pernah shopping kat ebay wak... memang best la bila kata shopping kan... hehe

    ReplyDelete